The Coalition for Partnership in Democratic Development (“CPDD”), formerly known as the Working for Partnership in Decentralization (WGPD), is a non-profit, non-partisan coalition of Cambodian and international non-government organizations (“NGOs”) as well as individuals working on decentralization and de-concentration reforms in Cambodia. Officially registered with the Ministry of Interior (MoI) in July 2017, CPDD is currently the only network organization that focuses explicitly on decentralization reform in the country. The network is comprised of 112 member non-government organizations (NGOs). The CPDD has built good working relationships with the key Government’s democratic development institutions and agencies, especially the Secretariat of the National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development (NCDD-S), the Association for Sub-National Councils (ASAC), sub-national administrations and donor agencies throughout the country.
We are recruiting one volunteer for Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL).
- Support to implement, and assess monitoring frameworks for all CPDD partnerships and projects to implementation activities.
- Support with team to develop the overall framework for project M&E systems in collaboration with donor and senior project staff, including requirements, reporting, baseline, and evaluation surveys; develop and monitor project management plan to systematically document performance
- Support to facilitate design of “SMART” objectives, logic models, monitoring frameworks, and evaluation plans during annual work-planning process
- Support to ensure the alignment of M&E activities with program goals
- Support to contribute to the development of annual work plans to identify project targets and ensure inclusion of M&E activities
- Support to maintain existing indicator tracking tools; develop additional databases and tracking tools as needed to demonstrate the effectiveness of project interventions
- Support to analyze data for accuracy, flag validation or quality issues, and contribute to system fixes
- Support to aggregate and analyze data from across CPDD’s information platform to contribute to management decision-making and reporting
- Support to ensure quality and timely submission of organizational quarterly reports; manage preparation of additional reports for donors as required
- Support to generate monthly indicator reports for tracking progress against key indicators as needed
- Support to ensure a unified approach to partner self-assessment and programmatic close-out reporting
- Support to conduct field visits for data validation and to monitor the quality and completeness of data sets; coordinate data collection at project sites to monitor program development and ensure timely compilation and reporting of data; capture and document lessons learned; and champion the scaling up best practices
- Support to provide technical leadership and support to project and partner staff in planning and implementing M&E systems and activities, data-based program decision-making, and results reporting; provide training as needed
- Support to create and integrate graphics in reports and information products to help visualize data in a meaningful way
- Support to edit content and presentation of all reporting and deliverables before submittal to ensure superior quality and professionalism and coordinate responses to requests for information
- Support to contribute to developing and reporting of project reviews, assessments, surveys, and other analytic or evaluation processes and products
- Support recruiting, interviewing, and training new M&E staff and/or consultant
- At least associate degree and/or university student or evidence of advanced study in Management, Law, International Relation, and/or Social Development fields;
- At least had experiences in project management and coordination with NGOs
- Excellent team spirit and able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- A strong working knowledge, and experience using facilitation and coordination, data management, monitoring and evaluation
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Good organizational, interpersonal skill and communication skills, a natural lean toward getting to know people and communicating with others
- Clear and accurate writing, editing, and verbal communication.
- Be proactive, reliable and attentive to details
- Proficient in working with Microsoft word, MS Excel, outlook etc;
- Experience in working with NGOs;
- Strongly integrity and honesty;
- Able to work under pressure, prioritize, resilient and flexible, the ability to make decisions and resolve practical problems independently.
- The ability to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines consistently
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- English proficiency in both speaking and writing;
How to Apply
Volunteers must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the volunteer. The volunteers need to have an open mind and flexible attitude for working in a new and different environment, initiative, commitment, self-motivation and an ability to work independently and in a team, respect rules and regulations, sensitive to child rights issues. The volunteer should bring energy and enthusiasm to make a difference and
must be physically fit and in good health at the time of joining the volunteer and should have no criminal convictions.
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter and detailed CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or at Phnom Penh Villa, building #124, 3rd Floor, Room 302, Street.388, Sangkat Toul Svayprey I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Tel: 092 22 44 41.
CPDD is committed to a policy of equal opportunities, values inclusion and seeks to have a diverse workforce. Applications are welcome from people of all origins, age, religions, gender, ethnicities, sexual orientation and disability. Every application will be reviewed against the above requirement with the position only. Due to a high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Your application/CV will not be returned. Women are encouraged to apply.
- Contact name: CPDD Cambodia
- Phone: 092 22 44 41
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Deadline: 2023-Feb-23
More info and job description at https://www.cpddcambodia.org/volunteer-monitoring-evaluation-accountability-and-learning-meal